Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Brief Introduction...



My hope:

That this, gulp, Yoga Blog, might be as unpretentious and vital as this lovely shimmery lotus flower.

That someday, some interested yogi(s) might stumble across this and want to par-lay about yoga and all it's isms.

That I can stop boring my boyfriend with "guess what happened in yoga class" stories, by getting all that mojo out here.

That I might actually learn something more about my practice.

That I can avoid those same "guess what happened in yoga class" stories on my other blog (also to minimize boredom) and still have a place for them, here, where my yoga-minded brothers and sisters can seek them out at will.

That I never again use the phrase "yoga-minded brothers and sisters", as this is in direct violation of hope number one, try not to be pretentious.

That I can write good about yoga-ing.

and lastly,

That I don't embarrass myself, or others.

And with that...we're off, I believe. Here's hoping. Namaste' and shanti shanti shanti, yo.

-Yogalia

1 comment:

mariacristinayogi said...

Beautiful blog. I read through it all.
It's like a paining that's alive and ever changing.
I feel like we are sisters. Thank you for sharing your heart. It seems like you have created your own yoga immersion and teacher training. Bravo to you!
Love, Maria Cristina