Saturday, February 12, 2011
If You Want to Have a Home Practice...READ THIS.
This amazing article on having a home yoga practice was written by Kara-Leah Grant, the creator of The Yoga Lunchbox (and a friend of mine, I'm happy to say) and published this week in Elephant Journal. It is, without a doubt, the best thing I have read on creating a home practice. Ever.
I would dare say, even if you don't care about doing yoga at home, but you care about doing ANYTHING creative regularly and with passion (you know who you are), I suggest you check this out.
Thank you, Kara-Leah, you are a barrel of loveliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would you believe I only just saw this! Bit slow on my Google Reader this week...
so THANK YOU! For rockin' the mic and doing a call out, much appreciated.
Loving your writing too... could so relate to the cooking article, been that woman too!
Much love,
KL
KL,
You are so welcome...it's an AMAZING article, I've been sending it all over the place!
xo
Lia
Post a Comment