
My first day back at home and, that's right people, I woke up at 6AM to do yoga and eat a real breakfast, as per the instructions of my Ayurvedic advisor. Yes sirree, I am going to balance my Vata-ness and get this routine going!
I'll tell you what, the actual GETTING UP out of the warm bed is hard, but then after that...it's not so bad at all. Waking up early and not having to be somewhere right away is so much better than waking up early and running out the door. 6AM then becomes this haven, instead of a sentence of sleeplessness.
So, I did it. Got up. Rolled out my mat. Pulled up a cushion to sit on. And I took a bunch of deep breaths. And got into some poses. And breathed some more. And watched the daylight come out over the Brooklyn Bridge. And it was good.
Welcome Home.
2 comments:
Hello fellow yoga lover,
We are doing similar things it turns out. I'm blogging too about my 365 days of yoga and art. I'm on day 41 or 32. Sometimes it gets blurry about which day I'm on. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and namaste and send you my link to check out.
I too, just love, love, love inversions. I'm going to go do some in a few minutes.
http://365daysofyogaandart.blogspot.com
Namaste,
Muriel
Hello fellow yoga lover,
So, just wanted to say hello. Great blog. I see this comment was posted a while ago, but perhaps you are doing your teacher training now and have no time to blog. Or maybe because I'm a newbie blogger I forgot to check for your current links.
My partner is a yoga teacher and I do assist in some beginner classes but haven't gone through official teacher training yet.
I also love, love, love inversions.
Namaste and here is my blog's address
http://365daysofyogaandart.blogspot.com
Muriel
Post a Comment