Monday, January 5, 2009

365 Days of Yoga - Day 5


Okay, check it.

I was actually AT HOME, 7:30pm, with my beloved already asleep in our bed, curled up with my computer, happily writing--but still I did it. The sky was dark and the outside was cold...I knew it was and STILL, I got up, put on clothes, bundled up and went outside in order to GO TO YOGA. This means, people, getting on a train and going into Manhattan. Yes, it's true.

I am AMAZING.

Well, really, it was my night to clean at the yoga studio and if I hadn't gone, I would have had to get up at 4:45 in the AM to do the morning clean and that just sounded absolutely...intolerable. So, I did have a motivation, but still! Other than that...I have nothing inspirational to say except that...even the unthinkable is thinkable...once you're in the middle of it. (This is what I thought when I realized that I was actually there, walking up 6th Avenue, when just minutes before I had been warmly curled in my favorite green chair at home).